Felt Christmas Pudding Decoration – Add a little homemade touch to your Christmas with this festive little pud ornament!
To make this felt bauble you will need:
- Brown, White & Green Felt
- Red Satin Ribbon
- Red Buttons
- Toy Polyester Stuffing Material
- Tapestry Wool (Brown, White, Green)
- Needle and Thread (Red)
Now, the fun part! Here’s how to make the felt Christmas pudding:
- Firstly use the image as a guide to cut two brown circles, one white semicircle with a scalloped edge and two green leaves.
- Next take the white felt semicircle and attach the two holly leaves along with three red buttons for berries using a needle and thread.
- Now take the two brown felt circles and place the white icing onto the top half.
- Use a blanket stitch to secure the Christmas pudding and its icing in place. Remember to leave a 2cm opening so the bauble can be stuffed.
- Fill the bauble with polyester stuffing material using the 2cm opening and then stitch up the remaining pudding shape.
- Finally thread the red satin ribbon through the needle and then the top of the Christmas pudding to create your hanging decoration.
- All finished and ready for hanging on your Christmas Tree …. perfect.
The Bright Ideas Team