Add a little homemade touch to your Christmas with this festive little pud ornament!
To make this felt bauble, you will need:
- Brown, White & Green Felt
- Red Satin Ribbon
- Red Buttons
- Toy Polyester Stuffing Material
- Tapestry Wool (Brown, White, Green)
- Needle and Thread (Red)
Now, the fun part! Here’s how to make the felt Christmas pudding:
Felt Christmas Pudding Decoration
- Firstly, use the image as a guide to cut two brown circles, one white semicircle with a scalloped edge and two green leaves.
- Next, take the white felt semicircle and attach the two holly leaves, along with three red buttons for berries using a needle and thread.
- Now, take the two brown felt circles and place the white icing onto the top half.
- Use a blanket stitch to secure the Christmas pudding and its icing in place, leaving a 2cm opening.
- Fill the bauble with polyester stuffing material using the 2cm opening and then stitch up the remaining pudding shape.
- Finally, thread the red satin ribbon through the needle and then the top of the Christmas pudding to create your hanging decoration.
We’d love to see the felt decorations you make. Why not share them with us over on Instagram using #BrightIdeasCrafts?
The Bright Ideas Team x