Bringing you the ultimate handmade Christmas cards inspiration this festive season!
To make these handmade Christmas cards, you will need:
- Coloured Card
- Assorted Jewels & Gemstones
- Christmas Cut Out Decorations
- Assorted Holographic Sequins
- Assorted Glitter Shakers
- Christmas Ribbons
- Christmas Elastic Metallic Ribbon
- Gold Gel Pen
- PVA Glue
Now, the fun part! Here’s how to make the cards:
Gemstone Bauble Cards:
- Take a selection of jewels and gemstones, placing them in a sphere shape.
- Now, PVA glue a round circle onto the card (roughly the same size as what the gemstones will make).
- Next, carefully place your jewels and gemstones onto the glue, one by one.
- All that is left is to add the finishing touches with the gold gel pen!
Alternatively, create a row of baubles using 5 large gemstones as shown in the image!
Christmas Decoration Cards:
- Take a cut out decoration and cover in PVA glue.
- Sprinkle glitter over the bauble and gently shake to remove any excess.
- Thread a Christmas ribbon through the bauble.
- To finish, attach the ribbon to the card using a stapler.
We’d love to see the cards you make. Why not share them with us over on Instagram, using #BrightIdeasCrafts?
The Bright Ideas Team x