This Paper Plate Jellyfish makes a cute addition to an underwater artwork display. Or why not decorate both sides and suspend it from the ceiling as a hanging decoration? Either way, have a go at creating your own with your kids.
- Cut your paper plate in half and cover with foil paper or crepe paper
- Now glue on two wiggle eyes and draw a mouth with a black felt pen
- Cut four lengths of ribbon (approx. 30cm in length)
- Glue each ribbon length to the back of the plate and allow to dry – these will be the tentacles
- Once the ribbons have dried, carefully curl each length of ribbon against the blade of a pair of scissors to create wavy tentacles for your jellyfish