It’s the final day of our 12 Crafts of Christmas fun and today’s bauble make will add some home-made charm to your Christmas tree. It’s easy and inexpensive to make and can be personalised using sequins, confetti, glitter or buttons.
You will need:
- Cut your chosen paper into strips of approx 20cm in length x 4cm in width.
- Gather your strips at one end and staple them together.
- Now shape the strips into a bauble shape (as shown below), by curving the outer two strips on either side of the centre strip (which should remain taut).
- Once you are happy with how your decoration looks, secure the bauble using your stapler.
- Now cut off the remaining paper to tidy up your decoration.
- Finally, cut a length of festive ribbon and shape it into a loop before fixing it to the top of your bauble.
- Now all that remains is to hang your creation to your tree!