This is the perfect gift for a birthday or simply to brighten up the room! Michelle at The Crafty Foxes has shown us how to make a sparkly glass vase, these are quick and easy to make.
We hope you have fun making these….let’s take a look
MAKE 1 – SPARKLY GLASS VASE
Please see below list of everything you will need:
- Glass Tumbler (or Jam Jar)
- Masking Tape
- Spray Adhesive or PVA Glue
- Glitter (Various Colours of Glitter)
- Old News Paper to work on
Lets get started…
- Firstly, cut strips of masking tape long enough to wrap around the glass horizontally – if you require lots of stripe then cut the masking tape strips in ½ length ways.
- Starting at the bottom stick the tape around the glass.
3. Next, fold the end of the tape back on itself, this makes it easier to peel off at the end.
4. Place the tape in stripes all the way around the glass, leaving space between each strip.
5. Using spray adhesive or PVA glue in a well ventilated room, spray the glass all round.
6. Over a sheet of newspaper using a spoon, sprinkle each stripe in a different colour of glitter and tap off excess. If you would prefer to use a small paint brush paint a strip at a time or use the same colour glitter which still looks amazing as you can see from our photos.
8. Finally, leave for approximately 10-15 mins to dry then carefully peel off the tape.
We hope you enjoy making a sparkly glass vase….until next time, happy crafting!