Add something sweet to your Christmas tree this year with these felt candy cane mice!
To make these felt candy cane mice, you will need only a few craft items:
Now, here’s how to make each mouse:
Felt Candy Cane Mice
- Using the image as a guide, cut 1 x mouse body and 1 x mouse ears from the felt squares.
- Fold the felt body in half and cut one slit for the candy cane to sit as the tail.
- Fold the nose back to this slit and cut two more slits for the ears to slide through.
- Take the felt ears and slide them through the two slits you have just made in the body.
- Now, take your candy cane and slide it through the first slit you made, as a tail.
- Now, attach your wiggly eyes with glue, or use a needle and thread to stitch eyes and nose.
If you loved making this, try making a whole family of mice in different colours, or add tiny pom pom noses and thread whiskers!
We’d love to see the felt decorations you make. Why not share them with us over on Instagram using #BrightIdeasCrafts?
The Bright Ideas Team x