Halloween is fast approaching – what about making your own Halloween Bunting? Bunting is a great favourite – easy to make and easy to get creative … our bunting is Witch and Bat themed but you could try Pumpkins or Ghosts!!!
HALLOWEEN WITCH BUNTING
- Roll of Black Poster Paper or large Black Sheets of Paper or Card
- Template printed out – Bright Ideas Halloween – Witch Template
Here we go, this is what we need to do:
- Start by consertina folding about 3 metres of the Black Poster paper from the roll
- Make each fold approximately the size of an A4 sheet of paper. If you are using sheets your bunting will be smaller but can be stuck together at the end
- Next place the template on the top of the folded poster papers and using your pencil draw around the template
- Time to cut out – make sure that the hands are at the edge of each fold because this is how the garland will stay together
- Now you are ready to open out and hey presto … your witch bunting is ready to hang
- Want to make it unique … why not try decorating each witch differently to make them extra special – try some tissue paper, felt and wiggly eyes – perfect!
- We have also included a Bat Template – Bright Ideas Halloween – Bat Template – follow the same guidelines as above and you’ll end up with bunting just like ours ….
Until next time, keep crafting!!
The Bright Ideas Team